With clear influences from The Beatles, Cap’ n Marble are looking to leave their own mark on the scene. See our discussion with the Indie Rock duo!
- Describe your sound in three words please!
Don’t make us.
- How did you decide to make music together?
We met in line at a Starbucks.
- Why Cap’n Marble? What is the meaning of this name?
We liked it and it was available.
- A few words about your upcoming LP?
The new LP is as if the Beatles got lost in a time machine and from the lack of oxygen, suffered minor brain damage.
- There is a touch of psychedelia in your ‘Song for Ella’. We have witnessed the revival of psychedelic-rock with bands like Tame Impala, Temples etc. Where do you think this scene is heading?
Well if we’re any indication, hope for the best and prepare for the worst.
- Given that you are a duo, we are wondering if you perform live and if so, do you use session musicians?
The two of us play everything on our records. We haven’t performed live yet but are looking forward to it.
- You’d give up making music for…
Living on the secret moon base.
Thanks Cap’n Marble!