- Describe your sound in three words
- Your music contains great grooves. If you had to name one song with the best funky drop, which one would it be?
feeling good by NYJO (bbc proms)
- Finalist on The X Factor. Many people argue that talent shows can be exploitative with less focus on actual talent. What are your thoughts and your experience?
my experience was quick, but got me to a much better place than i was at beforehand. Although i can agree it’s not the most genuine and honest show, it definitely helped for exposure and generally was a fun experience.
- What is your favorite album of the past year?
what could possibly go wrong? – dominic fike
big conspiracy – Jhus
can’t pick cos they’re both harr in different ways
- What would be your dream performance venue?
o2 academy brixton. It’s not a huge venue but means a lot to me cos i went to it to see so many artists there growing up who inspire all my music today.
- If you could change anything about the industry, what would it be?
i would change how image and visual based the industry is and have it more focused on the music. saying this i still love sick visuals and good art
- What was the best film you have watched during the quarantine?
the queens gambit (it’s a series but better than any film i watched)
- One last thing we should know about you?
i’m left handed and my middle second toe is longer than my first 😎