- Describe your sound in 3 words
Fat, Dark, Catchy
- You have a very interesting live setup where live drums are blended with synthesizers. Is techno a genre that can be performed 100% live?
Yes, in our case it can be played totally live. Especially live played drums is benefit for us, which we very like. Drums are live effected via Ableton, it is very powerful! In general, live sets are very popular now.
- Do you prefer writing music or performing live? What would be your dream performance venue?
We prefer both! Spending time in studio goes hand in hand with playing live on the stage. It is fun to arrange new track and then performing it on stage. We love to explore new sounds☺ Dream venue: Printworks London
- If you had to choose one Synthesizer (analog or digital) which one would it be?
- Many people argue that techno is a genre stuck in the past. Are nowadays producers afraid to step outside the norm?
We definitely not:) Techno is very progressive genre and developing in a good way. Good thing is, that everyone can make techno (or music in general) by yourself – we think there are no rules.
- How do you relate to the Czech music scene?
When we were very young musicians we played in many rock or pop bands in Czechia so we know our music scene very well. There are many talented musicians and bands. Now, the electronic music starts to be very popular. We are very happy for that.
- What is your favorite album of the past year?
Bicep – Bicep
- If you could change anything about the music industry, what would it be?
More good soundystems in clubs please.
- One last thing we should know about you?
My twin brother Jirka is 10 minutes older than me.
- Thank you!